"Bisexual" is a term used to refer to those who are sexually and emotionally attracted to members of both genders.
Unfortunately in today's society bisexuals are not taken seriously. There are 3 types of "bisexual" (only one of which is genuine);
1. The genuine bisexual. This needs no further explanation.
2. The gay bisexual. This is someone who is actually homosexual but tells people they are bisexual to be able to have relationships with their own gender while feeling more socially accepted than they would if the truth was known about their sexual preference.
3. The attention seeker. These are mostly promiscuous females. Males tend to have a habit of liking seeing girls being sexual with other girls while still liking males. Desperate females claim bisexuality to get sex with superficial guys. If you are male, stay away from these girls. Actually, stay away from these girls no matter who you are.
1. Sarah is in a relationship with Sean. She loves him but she has deep feelings for her long lost friend, Cat, too.
2. Andrew has never been attracted to females, but he is dating one. His friends know him as bisexual, however.
3. Emma has trouble getting guys. One day she tells some guys that she is bisexual and they are impressed. She then tells everyone she meets and gets sex whenever she wants it...until she dies of syphilis. AHAHAHA!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.