1. (adj.) Term used to describe someone who has achieved a high enough level of respect to be able to trump other people without validation.
2. (verb) To use one's clout or power of reputation in order to deny an alternative viewpoint, without any consideration.
3. (verb, past tense) To have one's ideas or opinions shit upon by a person of superior reputation, regardless of the validity.
1. (adj.) "Just tell Dan that's how we want it done, and he will make sure that's how they will do it, no one would question him, he's Bigtime."
2. (verb)"Frankly, I don't give a damn if they say no, I'll Bigtime them, they have to do what I want."
3. (verb, past tense) "Pez didn't even listen to a word Joe just said, he totally Bigtimed him."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.