1. A member of Alcoholics Anonymous who takes the Spirituality in the brotherhood of AA very seriously.
2. A member of AA who carries the Big Book with him for constant reference.
3. A person overly obsessed with the 12 Steps and 12 Traditions of AA.
1. Bill has been in AA for over 20 years, he has become a Big Book Thumper and quotes from it every chance he gets.
2. Mary was a sponcee of Bill, the Big Book Thumper. She could not do anything without Bill quoting something to her from the AA bible he carried.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.