Bethel High School, in Connecticut, is 85 percent white ppl, 7 percent asian, and 8 percent blacks and hispanics. In this school there is alot of like bitch ass niggas that think they Crip or blood. If you white and your from Bethel, im sorry but you cant be ghetto. If your not white, then u aight. Bethel's freshman,(08) are all little hoes, who do shit with the upperclassmen further boost their status in the school. 90 percent of the people in this school are all talk, and when it comes time to scrap they whimper and cry. The other 10 percent, or the minorities, pretty much run the 90 percent of white ppl. We are the part that actually will fight if it comes down to it and we dont take shit from nobody. Bethel high school, is full of preppy pot heads whos drug money comes out of their parents wallets and purses in the middle of the night while they sleep . The preps are cocky and the girls suck- literally. Our principle is a known alcoholic, and hes been convicted of road rage while under ther influence. GO Bethel
KIE: Yo Christian, wutchu doin after school today?
Christian:CHillin homie, then ima run up on this preppy ass junior named ben, kinda like i did with his bitch brother, then ima go get some from the freshman. Theyre sdome freaks!
Kie: gud shit my dominican friend, ima prob do the same,
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.