1. One that is believed to be a lightweight, but who can actually drink a considerable amount of alcohol, due possibly to ancient Chinese secrets or the fact that he is an android.
2. One that sighs in disgust and refers to people as "fool" or "this idiot."
3. One that has the ability to interface with computer systems to make them work more efficiency, or has herculean capabilities when it comes to menial computer tasks such as typing, data-entry, or removing viruses obtained from porn torrents.
1. A: No way that Chinese dude can drink! B: Yes he can fool, he's a Bertram! Anyway, the Goldschläger is good for his circuits.
2. Bertram: "This idiot wants Vietnamese sandwiches all the time, but I want sushi you fool."
3. A: Did you watch Star Trek the Next Generation? There's this pale guy that can type real fast, like some kind of robot or Bertram or something.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.