Bergen County is the nicest county in all of New Jersey perhaps the east coast. 90 percent of it are multi-million dollar towns and the other 10 percent is upper middle class. It borders NYC so alot of celebs like in the area. As far as raising a family here it is close to impossible the price of everything is insane like really insane the property taxes in one of the upper middle class towns is around 14k. As far as schools go every one is a good one even the public schools and it has some of the best private schools in the country. So if you are a millionaire move to Bergen County you will fit right in.
person 1-yo were do you live?
person 2-oh i live in Bergen County.
person 3-...holy shit! you must be loaded!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.