1. Benjamin Darling NEVER lived on Malaga Island.
2. He purchase Horse Island with his own money.
3. "Maroon Societry" was meant to be a racial slur by the white mainlanders.
4. Only one family was taken from the island.
5. Absolutely NOBODY was killed.
6. NONE were slaves or ever had been.
7. It has been proven the Benjamin Darling was not the son of Capt Sam.
Benjamin Darling, the truth is: he was a well-respected man who lived in Phippsburg, Maine
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.