1. When whatever you're on or under the influence of is enhanced by your environment in a way that makes you become overtly agressive and loud, and thus a belligerent bastard.
2. When the quietest guy in the room decides to start yelling. There must be a reason. When the humblest person you know starts telling you about yourself. You must be tweaking. Pardon his belligerence, but check yourself.
3. (As deemed by www.belligerentbusiness.com) - The non-conformist, free spirited, anti-ignorance individual that loves life enough to speak, and act, out loud and belligerently on behalf of their people, and for the Better of Humanity.
1. Did you see that belligerent bastard hop on the bar and do the moonwalk last night? Then he opened a bottle of beer with his teeth and started pouring it all over himself.
2. Man, all of a sudden Jim just started screaming at Bob and telling him how tired he was of always having to listen to him talk about how much he hates his wife. Jim had to bring out his belligerent bastard on that ass.
3. The belligerent bastards gathered to make progress in their goal of enacting change in a belligerent way.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.