1. To confuse ones mind with trivial events occurring around you. 2. Cause confusion, brought on by something you see or experience. v. befuzzled, befuzzling, befuzzlement(ed, ing).
1. The wind blew hair across her eyes, causing a look of befuzzlement.
2. "Dag-nab-it, a pencil just fell on the floor leaving me totally befuzzled."
3. The cat jumped into Jen’s lap; a befuzzling emotion passed through her mind.
4. To befuzzle or not to befuzzle…that thought fleetingly occurred to David, as he tossed the snowball high; watching it splat next to his girlfriend.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.