1) One who is a drinker of rare, fine and expensive beer who obsessively hovers around pale lager drinkers, to cast disparaging looks and grate on them with supercilious remarks. He has little real life and few friends, flies out to Dark Lord Day, and never drinks the same beer more than once.
2) A sensible person who is not content to just swill his head in a bucket of Miller or Coors Lite as a victim of advertising, personal gullibility and total lack of imagination or taste.
3) A reasonably balanced person who enjoys drinking, collecting and trading well-made beer, and who likes being social with others who share these and other, wider interests. Is sometimes keen on beer festivals, events, trades and bottle sharings, while creating social bonds with others who share his or her passionate hobby.
1) The greasy-looking Beer Geek paraded around his chalice of "Weasel Poop Bourbon Stout" and simpered at all the guests drinking pale lagers.
2) Due to the extremely high radon content in the bad shipment of pale lager everyone died except Tim the Beer Geek.
3) Tina met her fiancée Tim on Facebook after a mutual friend told her he was a Beer Geek and Maiden fan, just like her.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.