1. A large furry rodent with a flat tail that chops down trees and builds dams.
2. Slang for a vagina.
3. A term for a person who goes/has gone to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where the beaver is the school mascot.
1. "We went on a nature walk, and saw a beaver swimming around the big lodge it had made."
2. "That chick I banged last night has a sweet beaver!"
3. "The Beavers put another car on top of the dome this morning..."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.