(1) That guy in the meeting that try's to hork the conversation to start addressing his own issues, and not the issues being discussed in the meeting in the first place.
(2) That guy you don't want to name your newborn kid after!
(3) "Don't look the Barton in the eye, don't feed the Barton, don't entice the Barton with gifts..."
(1) /Mgr 1 to Mgr 2/ So the SLA report shows that the data center seemed to be operating within specifications, except for that one thing.
/Mgr 2 to Mgr 1/ That was accepted by the tea....
/the Barton/ Well that doesn't answer why *his problem* is still out there? Why haven't we worked on *his problem*?
(2) /random email/ Hey, it's a boy!
/reply to random email/ Congrats! Name him Barton!
/multi-replies to random email/ No way man! Don't look the Barton in the eye!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.