By The Face
1. A direct translation from spanish of "Por la cara" or "X la cara".
2. Used when the word "mug" is used in a Sentence (look below for example).
3. When someone has self-trolled this word is used.
4. Used in the Matrix when the main character dodges the bullets and passes by his face.
5. Substituted for "Random"
6. Commonly used in the language Ansero.
7. Commonly used when the 9/11 happened.
8. Synonym or Antonym for WTF
9. Tu te fiche de ma tete
Guy: OMG, look a pebble !!
Girl: WHERE, WHERE??!!
Guy: Ah, no it was my mum.
Girl: By the Face?
Dude: Hey, I found a mug in the kitchen but only because of using the speed of light to find it. By The Face.
Frenchman: how to say Ã travers le visage in english?
Englishman (who doesnt know french): aah, By The Face aka or ak or ak47 BTF.
Guy1: Hey! U know what?
Guy2: Did you find a singing cockroach rambling around the pebbles when suddenly your mum popped out of thin air to provide you with a fresh new and shimmering mug?
Guy1 and Randomers: WOW BTF!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.