Also known as "Gayvon" or "The pimple on Brockton's ass-cheek" Avon is a 4 square mile town that has nothing but pizza places, convenience stores, and a raggedy looking old shoe factory. The population consists of old white people that lived there as children (townies), white families consisting of people that lived in the town, left, and then came back, and more recently Blacks and Asians started moving into the town. The kids of the town are nice and innocent until 7th grade then shit hits the fan because they are introduced to weed at AMHS. This then takes up the majority of the younger population's life. If you are a parent and have a teenager in Avon, they most likely spend their nights at the Miller-Tracy playground smoking weed and drinking four lokos. there is nothing in Avon for amusement. so you will need to venture into the slums of Holbrook, Randolph, or "The City of Crack-heads" Brockton,Ma. If you plan on moving to Avon and raising a family then enjoy it until you have to worry about your son/daughter being brought home by George Houhoulis. The high school consist of 40% of people that actually live in the town. the other 60% are kids that come from Brockton, Holbrook, Randolph, Dorchester, etc. The school's football team has such a small amount of players they merge with Holbrook to create the Avon/Holbrook Blue and Orange Bulldogs. All-in-all Avon is a somewhat pleasant town but is notoriously boring.
Typical Conversation for Avon, Ma kids on a Friday/Satrday:
Kid #1: yo, whats good dude?
Kid #2: Nothin man, tryin to get a run?
Kid #1: Yeah, man lets get like 2 Four Lokos each, you got money?
Kid #3 (in background): I'll throw down a few bills for a bag
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.