1) The skill of avoiding eye contact with another person that you want to think you did not see.
2) The ability to not stare at a disfigured part of a person's body.
3) The willpower honed skill to keep from staring at a woman's bountiful breasts while speaking to her.
1) I didn't want to speak to Josey as she walked by, at the mall, so I turned on my avert-o-vision even though I know she saw me.
2) Dom's hand was burned to a nub, so I had to avert-o-vision the whole situation when he started to zip up his jacket because last time he got mad when I tried to help.
3) I was talking to my real estate agent about the home's features so I had to turn the old avert-o-vision on full blast when she kept leaning over the table to me, almost bursting out, while she shuffled through the listing papers.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.