1. A person who does not believe in a Creator, a god, or any ultimate being that is above the human race. An atheist usually has no problem with those who believe in a god, but those that do believe sometimes tend to surround themselves with others that share their beliefs because they are taught to in their religion.
2. Not the devil.
3. Does not believe in an afterlife, creator, god, and usually does believe in evolution.
4. The opposite of an idiot who believes in speaking in tongues, an omnipotent being, and that the world is 5,000 years old.
5. Usually will enjoy the movie "Religulous."
6. Bill Maher, Seth Mcfarlane, Brian Griffin, etc.
7. Some may be more open minded than people who were raised as very strict Christians.
Brian: "Oh, your barking up the wrong tree Meg. I'm an atheist."
Peter: "What's that?"
Brian: "Well, I don't believe in God."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.