1) A Creative Block normally associated with artistic endeavors.
2) That moment when you're happily being creative with art and suddenly run out of inspiration.
3) Usually occurs at a time when you need all the inspiration you can.
4) A very annoying wall that shows up when you don't want it, but can sometimes leave a particularly productive streak in its wake.
5) A common representation of Artist Block is a 'usually' large stone branded, engraved, or otherwise marked with the words "artist block".
1) Damn it. This Artist Block won't let me finish my picture!
2) I was almost done with this awesome picture when Artist Block came and sucker punched me in the stomach. Now I can't seem to get the energy to finish it.
3) Person 1: Hey, how is that project you were working on?
Person 2: It was going fine until Artist Block shut the door on my muse. I haven’t seen him in weeks.
4) I finally got past my Art Block, and now I'm more productive than ever!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.