1. A series of books full of wit, intellegence, action and humor. Often dissed by the dim-witted.
2. Artemis Fowl II, the main character of the Artemis Fowl book series. A young boy genius who's chosen career is criminal mastermind. The only human to ever outwit the not-so-mythical race known as the elves. Kidnapped Holly Short, a fairy police officer with the Lower Elements Police Recon (I forget how to spell the full word), or LEPrecon.
3.Artemis Fowl I, the main character's father and rolemodel. Kidnapped by the Russian Mafia.
4. Greek goddess of the hunt. Artemis Fowl was named after her.
1. I am a great fan of the Artemis Fowl books.
2. Artemis Fowl is the most intelligent youth to ever grace the pages of literature.
3. Artemis Fowl turned over a new leaf after Holly and Artemis saved him.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.