You know you’re in Arizona when:
1. Your car breaks down on the road and people flick you off as they pass by causing a 2-second inconvenience that they had to slow down.
2. You see a rollover on the 101 in Scottsdale.
3. Doing 100 in a speed limit of 55.
4. You see a constant brown and orange cloud over the valley.
5. Your car insurance is horrendous and almost the highest in the country.
6. Your car has been broken into again.
7. You see in the news of another mass shooting or child kidnapping in PHX.
8. The sun fades the color of your car.
9. When you pay a ridiculous mortgage for a home that isn’t worth shit. That dam California.
10. When your home has been foreclosed.
11. You give up on trying to sell you home.
12. You continuously re-elect the same politicians you hate that keep screwing you.
13. Making minimum wage and feel like you might as well be unemployed.
14. You ARE unemployed.
15. You get layed off because your company gets bought out by a larger out-of-state company.
16. See tons of Mexicans and their trash in Walmart and congregating on street corners asking for money.
17. You have a horrible education and low SAT and IQ score.
18. You are a teacher and the most underpaid in the country.
19. Paying EVERY tax under the sun: state income tax, rent tax, property tax, insurance tax, sales tax, gas tax, automobile tax.
20. You’re here illegally.
21. You are desperate at moving back to the Midwest
Arizona is the worst state in the country and doesn't live up to the hype from those stupid morons who've never been here. I hate it and going back to the Midwest. It isn't so bad after all.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.