1. Something very very old.
2. Word not commonly used anymore, more so in old literature, or by ancient librarians.
3. Smarter sounding word for ancient.
4. See the first definition about the hacker.
5. Something to call your grandparents when you're really mad at them.
6. A word that will give you brown nose points with your English Teacher.
1. " My this building is archaic."
2. " Let us go hither into the archaic woods."
3. " I said archaic instead of ancient and got an A."
4. " Archaic the government hacker is hardcore."
5. " Yeah, well go screw yourself you archaic ball of wrinkles!"
6. " I said archaic to my teacher and she smiled and told me to go to my seat."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.