1. (adj) Describes anything or anyone that challenges/detests the 2nd Amendment of the US.
2. (n)(capitalized) A person fitting the above description.
1. The Brady Bill is very anti-2nd.
1. President Obama signed a few executive actions that have anti-2nd undertones.
2. Mass shootings seems to make all the Anti-2nds come out of the woodwork.
2. "I don't like all the Anti-2nds in Washington."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.