The pathetic fucking country that I live in. Which 97% of the people are fucking stupid, and the remaining 3% have to suffer because of the majority's stupidity. Fuck jesus freaks. Fuck religious people. Fuck soccer moms. Fuck rednecks. Fuck America.
Americans are stupid, naive, ignorant and will believe anything.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.