1. The name of the main character from Lewis Caroll's world renowned books, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass.
2. The name of the main character of Disney's Alice in Wonderland.
3. A nickname given to a women of utmost perfection. Nickname most commonly used in the UK.
4. A video game made by a completely insane man named American McGee about how Alice is sent to an Asylum after being the sole survivor of a fire. She then is forced to rescue Wonderland, thus saving her sanity. (Rated M for Mature)
5. A SyFy channel (Why oh why did you change to a gay name like that SciFi?!) movie about Alice going back to wonderland and finding it a lot like Las Vegas.
6. Tim Burton's Latest Movie, in which Alice revisits Wonderland after her boyfriend proposes to her. It seems to follow some of Mr. McGee's ideas in his video game, although, the queen of hearts is a midget, whereas, in the game, she is some sort of tentacle monster.
1. (the setting: A boy and his mother are in a library in the 19th century, sometime after the book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland was written) Oh, mother, could you please let me read this book? PLEASE? Oh, fine, Thomas. (Days later) I thought it was a good book, mother! I'm sure you did, Thomas...
2. Oh, man, grandpa wouldn't get off my case last night when we were watching the old Alice in Wonderland!
3. Ah, that Juniper girl is an amazing Alice!
4. Holy fuck, did the Duchess just explode her head by sneezing?! What the hell is wrong with this game?!
5. Ugh, there was just no fucking point to that annoying SyFy movie Alice! Damn't, why did SciFi change it's name? I liked it better the old way!
6. I don't even have an example for this one.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.