n. The combination of amniotic fluid, blood, placenta giblits, and vaginal secretions that pour from the vagina immediately after the birth of a child. Visually, Afterbirth resembles a watered down mixture of Applesauce, Ketchup, and Mustard. Modern myth suggests that Afterbirth gives special properties and or magic powers if consumed, but this is purely speculation.
Unfounded claims concerning Afterbirth:
1. One of KFC's the 12 secret herbs and spices.
2. The secret to Dick Clark's youthful appearence.
3. The real reason John F. Kennedy was shot.
4. Found in all varities of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream.
5. What George Lucas really spends all his money on.
See also: chunky beef stew
Sebastian fell to his knees, rolled out his tongue like a dog, and began laping up his wife's precious Afterbirth from the hospital floor.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.