- Born April 20th 1889, Austria
- "Fuhrer": supreme leader of Germany ( 1933-1945)
- Anti- semitic
- Fought the western allies during the war
- Germans surrender and do not follow orders as given
- Axis: Germany, Italy, Japan and other nations
- Italy: weak, surrendering because many people do not like Hitler and the war
-Japan: very effective axis power, but bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki scares the masses.
-The war ends with Germany taking sole blame as well
-Victors write more History
- Holocaust may exist because Hitler speech states: " If Jewish interests are successful in prolonging the world into yet another world war, it will not be a victory for the Jew, but rather the total annihilation of Jewry in Europe." Jan 30th,1939
Adolf Hitler- a leader that fought against Jewish interests, manipulated many people, and stayed loyal to Germany
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.