When a staunch vegetarian or vegan person accidentally eats meat, either because they thought the food was made of a meat substitute or because one of their friends tricked them.
Brooke: "Annette almost choked when I told her that those drummies she was wolfing down were made of REAL CHICKEN, not some bogus soy substitute. So she had an 'accidental meating.'"
Greg: "Wow. I've never seen her eat actual meat before. Guess we can't let her live that one down!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.