N: The Alaskan Underground Football League, Also known as the AUFL, started by a group of individuals sometimes known as the "Goon Squad" or "Goonies", usually played on a random local field, and joined up by random people via word-of-mouth, so long as they abide by the rules of the AUFL:
The AU RULE( Golden Rule)- The Goon Squad are in charge of, and collectively control every apect/operation of the AUFL and it's affiliates.
1. Games are never cancelled due to weather.
2. No cryin, whining, moaning, or complaining of any kind is allowed.
3. The minimum number of people on each team is five.
4. You are responsible for your own well being, and any injury sustained from gameplay is either your own failure as a player or no one's.
5. No eye gouging, fish hooking, or other illegal acts of conduct.
6. Membership is free.
7. Must remember, it's just a game!
8. Individual Game Rules vary, as determined by the Goon Squad and it's affiliates.
"I heard the Goonies were playin an AUFL game in town today, I wonder where it'll be at?"
" I don't know, but I'm gonna find out! I love playing AUFL games! Two hand touch is for sissies!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.