It is said that 90% of men masturbate and 60% of women, due to a some study a few years ago. Or 90% of the people admit to jacking off and the other 10% just lie about it.
Jeez, he 90 percents all the time so he doesn't get anything done.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.