1. A term used to describe performing a certain role or activity 5 days a week.
2. Can also be used to express the general excitement of a person, place, or thing.
3. Used to point out something someone has done, seen, or said, sometimes in a joking or silly manner.
1. I'm a 5 day performer in the parade.
2. I'll be lookin' so fly on New Years! 5 day!
3. If someone removes their shoes and an unpleasant foot odor fills the room, one could say, "5 day smelly feet!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.