A two percenter (aka 2%) is a slang term used to describe a party life style ,the idea is that out of 100% of teens that go to part'ys to drink there is 2% that are awesome individual's much more Epic then the other 98 % the 2% should be extremly proud of themselves,and usually have some sign of their involvement in the two percent. the creator of the 2% movement preffers to remain anonymous . tattoos of 2% are very uncommon and you should only get one if you are excepted into the 2%
-" Give Dielon another Beer !"
-"why should I ?"
_" cuz he is 2% ! just let it happen "
-"oh ! why didnt you say so?"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.