look up any word, like blumpkin:
Used as a verb, "zumdish" means to make a popping sound by forming a vertical ellipse or "O" shape with tightened lips and slapping the three middle fingers of your hand over the lips. Named after a character in a "LOst in Space" TV episode who had a habit of doing this.
Look at Lenny! He's always the class clown with his zumdish!
by pentozali April 16, 2009