1. To act and/or look like the Scary Muppet character (copyright Jim Henson productions
2. To say "don't worry about it" wayyyy too many times
3. To be so baked they can't remember their own name and/or grafitti a church
4. To watch the fireworks with your boyfriend without kissing, or holding hands; usually the byproduct of being baked
5. To have an unhealthy infatuation with homosexual men (see Pilitowski, Joe and Haenchen, Nick)
the process of one smelling so bad that everyone thinks that there is a dumpster coming, or oneself looking so ugly and so alien like that nobody wants to go near them unless they're sending them off to the moon
Basically this word makes no sense at all, so it makes sense in every way you try to use it... you fuckin' zook
1) You fuckin' zook, I want to puke all over your face
2) I zooked the shit out of her last night
1) The process of pulling a wedgie out of the arse area.
2) Past form: Zooked
Invented by four bored Year 10 Students in an English lesson in Surrey (2003)
1) I need to zook
2) I just zooked
zook - means a joint/spliff
Im gonna light my zook
" a shorter name for Bazooka in the popular worms} series " -also used in some other game titles
" i just wasted that guy with the zook!"
A hypocritical loser who is about 6'4" and skinnier than your average anorexic. He loves to fuck with girls head and lies constantly. Whines when he doesn't get his way and is very awkward. Has a awkwardly small head and is terrible in bed. He dips as well.
He tends to take a girl out and leave her wherever they went.
Man, that guy is such a Zook!!!
To trip on psychedelic mushrooms
(As an alternative word for 'frying')
83 years in the forest after 'zooking' on mushrooms
As a result of getting 'zooked', the man's lawn continued to grow exponentially, as he watched hesitantly from his oil-detoxification bath on the right-left-right room in the castle.
The Evergreen Energy is visible after one 'zooks'
A poncy hairdresser's 4x4.
Short for Suzuki
That Zook's got more accessories than a tart's handbag, and it still couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding.