To be extremely tired or inebriated.
"After I got home from the strip club, I zonked out on the couch."
Very stoned, spaced-out, wasted, ripped, destroyed, wrecked, intoxicated all to Hell and gone.
Shit man...I'm really zonked. fuck
1. To fall asleep, normally because of exhaustion.
2. The original term 'zonked' was coined by Ken Kesey and his band of Merry Pranksters. It originally meant that you were high on LSD. Nowadays, it just refers to being stupendously stoned, on any drug.
1. Dan zonked out after swimming for six hours.
2. Jim is so zonked. He drank some of the electric koolaid.
Extremely intoxicated. Usually refers to alcohol intoxication but can also apply to marijuana or other drugs.
"Did you see that guy at the party? He was zonked!"
When any normally respectable person is intoxicated by drink or drugs to the point where it affects ones appearance so that they look like a typical street urchin.
Dude, should have seen Joshua when we picked him up, he was so zonked, he was denied entry into tescos.
1. very tired
2. intoxicated, especially with alcohol
He looked zonked when he got back.
To do so much LSD (Acid) consecutively that you reach a point were you are a shell of your former self, completely devoid of personality and life, you have no reaction to any kind of stimulus. You are dead, but alive... You are Zonked.
Man I'm afraid this next time I trip I'm just gonna be like "Zonk" and then gone.. no more, just a shell.. completely zonked out of reality