May also be defined as "Zombie, Oh My Fucking God!". Used as an expression of astonishment and fear when you spot a zombie and get terrified by what you see (the undead walking in the streets is not a pleasant discovery). May also be used as an expression of a feeling similar to the one you would get by the awesomeness, astonishment and fear you would get if you saw a zombie (more usual on a daily basis).
Ex. 1: Theoretically correct use:
Fred: *spotting a zombie* "ZOMFG!"
Ted: "Where is my freaking shotgun when I need it?!"
Jade: "Run for your fucking lives!" *screaming and running*
Ex. 2: Used as a expression:
Fred: "Zomfg! Check out that monster truck!"
Ted: "Wow, that's cool!"
Jade: "I think it's kinda scary ..."
usually spelled entirely in caps, this abbreviation originates from the typo you get when you strike the shift key in order to type OMFG
, but you miss and hit the z instead.
ZOMFG that looks cool, could you torrent it?
1. An over-emphasized version of "omg", meaning "oh my god".
Pronunciation: Zoh My Fawking Gawd
Origin: "Zomfg" originated in 14th century Persia during an assault on modern-day Iran. The "Dishpuhkt Clan" or the "Nasal Ingesters of Sand Clan" attacked a military outpost run by army leader Mahmoud Al-Hafez Mohammed. The military outpost held the nation's stock of falafel, so it was guarded heavily. When the Dishpukt clan invaded, Mahmoud scribbled down on a piece of paper,"zomfg need backup jeezuz", a request that was never fulfilled.
Modern day usage: 1. Used by adolescent-teenage females in common text messaging to describe a despondent situation.
2. Used in the popular videogame "Counter Strike" when requesting backup from your team after having been viciously mutilated by the opposing team.
3. Used in modern-day Kyrgyzstan as a codeword for the phrase,"Requesting backup".
1. "liek zomfg i wuz gona buy dese kyoot shuz but i didnt hav $300
2. JEZUS FKN KRYST WEAR DA FUCK IZ MY TEAM?!!!?!(%^#&#*&%
3. We have a 10-23 situation here a the local watering hole, zomfg for any units in the vicinity.
zebras orchestrating my fruity genitals :) if you catch my drift
dude look at that zomfg... he's really hitting her up
zoe·m·fo·ga <-- (rele fast)
1. ACCEDENTLY- Your obviously on the computer too much and its late so your typing fast and go to type OMFG as you express how your flipping out over the internet, and accedently hit the "Z" + shift button
2. LITERALY- Its Oh My Fucking God but sence omg is boring u spice it up w/ a little z, yes to say Zoh My Fucking God! is but to sound more delightfuly amusing.
3. RANDOMLY- Ok you know how u say it like Z-O-M-F-G by each letter, well, your walking down the road and nothings happening and all the suddon your stupid asian friend drops to his knees screaming for no reason like someone died (literaly pronouncing ZOMFG like its a word (not by each individual letter) but with sylables) and so it sounds catchy and you start saying it because no one else dose. Its really pointless and it kind of makes people think for a seccond, which distracts them.
ME: yeah i didnt do anything to day wat about you?
YOU: well... um... nm
ME: ZOMFG!!! WAIT YEAH! i saw a hot chick in the store!
YOU: ok... yeah...
ME: yeah? um wat dose zomfg it was an accedent :P
YOU: ZOMFG!!! i like it!
2. LITERALY- ZOMFG! your... gay?!?! *gasp*
ME: i am so bored
YOU: i know me two
YOU: WTF who sighs that loud?
ME: what are you, **ZOMFG!!!**, talking about? i didnt sight that loud!
YOU: HOLY SHIT!!! HEART ATTACK ON A BUN, MAN... i hate you...
Said as 'OH MY FUCKING GOD' but the Z is silent ... This is due to the fact that OMFG was supposed to be typed, but the typer has held down the SHIFT button as well as hitting the Z button which is next to it by accident.
It is now so popular that ppl will type ZOMG on purpose for the 1337 factor :)
Jase: ZOMFG! did u see that!?
Daniel: yer man .. pwned it
"ZOMFG" is like "OMG" and OMFG" except it means "Zombie Oh My Fucking God!"
"Hey, I got the new game Skyrim!"