A frequently used phrase among slack jawed rappers.
(I've never met one that wasn't slack jawed)
Due to the fact that they can't communicate well because of the stupidity of ebonics.
It is primarily used to ask if the recipient of a statement understands what was being spoken. It is necessity to ask this because rappers are to stupid to ask what the speaker meant when they couldn't understand the statement.
you know what i'm sayin homie DUH!!!
An oft rambled-on diatribe of this line is found amongst dwankers
who think they are cool.
1) Jigmond: "It's here...you know what I'm sayin'...ya know w'am sayin', you know what I'm sayin' yo....you know..yo...yo...ya know beeitch...you know what I'm sayin'..
Trisha: "Well, I know that you're saying 'you know what I'm sayin' a lot and I am about to hoof you in the nuts ass-munch!"
2) Danton: "Yo, you...you know what I'm sayin'...you know what I'm sayin'....yo..yo..you know....you know what I'm saying...bitch...you know what I'm sayin' !!?"
Sir Jon (Danton's English teacher): "I think the question should be 'Do YOU know what the fuck you're saying!!?"
(yoo no hwut im sa'in), pron., v., pron., n., v.
1. To let the person your addressing understand what you mean.
2. Is used frequently through an educating conversation.
3. A mating call
1., 2. The carbon-14 atoms that cosmic rays produce, coalesce with oxygen to structure carbon dioxide, which plants take in naturally and integrate into plant fibers by photosynthesis. You know what i'm sayin?
3. Hey girl, why don't we go to my place and connect our genetilia, you know what i'm sayin?
A phrase used by people, usually from inner city ghettos and poor, non-English speaking backgrounds who want you to constantly know what they are saying when in all reality, they aren't saying a God damned thing at all and basically are just wasting time from their boring, low life lives at home with the baby's momma watching Dora the Explorer with all 5 of their kids who in fact have 5 different baby daddies.
A pathetic and inexcusable phrase or form of continuing one's thought inside of a paragraph being spoken that really makes no sense at all but to literally give everyone listening a splitting fucking headache!
Another form of this phrase is most commonly: "You know what I mean?"
Person: "Like, dude, you know what I'm sayin'? And then all this other stuff happened, you know what I'm sayin'? So since then, you know what I'm sayin', I just decided to go home.
Me: "No dude, actually, I have no idea what you just said."