|1.||you know what i'm sayin|
A frequently used phrase among slack jawed rappers.
(I've never met one that wasn't slack jawed)
Due to the fact that they can't communicate well because of the stupidity of ebonics.
It is primarily used to ask if the recipient of a statement understands what was being spoken. It is necessity to ask this because rappers are to stupid to ask what the speaker meant when they couldn't understand the statement.
you know what i'm sayin homie DUH!!!
|2.||you know what I'm sayin|
1) Jigmond: "It's here...you know what I'm sayin'...ya know w'am sayin', you know what I'm sayin' yo....you know..yo...yo...ya know beeitch...you know what I'm sayin'..
Trisha: "Well, I know that you're saying 'you know what I'm sayin' a lot and I am about to hoof you in the nuts ass-munch!"
2) Danton: "Yo, you...you know what I'm sayin'...you know what I'm sayin'....yo..yo..you know....you know what I'm saying...bitch...you know what I'm sayin' !!?"
Sir Jon (Danton's English teacher): "I think the question should be 'Do YOU know what the fuck you're saying!!?"
|3.||you know what i'm sayin|
(yoo no hwut im sa'in), pron., v., pron., n., v.
1. To let the person your addressing understand what you mean.
2. Is used frequently through an educating conversation.
3. A mating call
1., 2. The carbon-14 atoms that cosmic rays produce, coalesce with oxygen to structure carbon dioxide, which plants take in naturally and integrate into plant fibers by photosynthesis. You know what i'm sayin?
3. Hey girl, why don't we go to my place and connect our genetilia, you know what i'm sayin?