2. Town in regional Victoria, located in the Shire of Murrindindi along the Goulburn Valley Highway. Common place for motorists to stop and get their bearings when travelling interstate. Pronounced "yay".
3. Expression of zest or excitement; also misspelt.
4. Random, meaningless reply that serves as a dismissive response to absolutely anything.
When you want to write the common casual version of “yes,” the correct spelling is “yeah”
Person 1 Answer: yea
Person 2 answer: nay
Person 3 answer: yea
Person 4 answer: yea
Person 5 answer: nay
2. Song title (when one has no brains to come up with another one)
3. A reply used at someone when they say something REALLY stupid in order to show them you do not give a rat's ass.
2. YEA! YEA! YEA! YEA!
3. Idiot: Do you prefer these shoes or these shoes?
Guy: ... Yea.