1. form of expsressing joy
2. cool expresion
3. doyou really need to ask?
Yea!!!! you're not on the BOK so yea!!
An incorrect spelling of yeah
Billy Woods - "Yea, I'm dumb and don't know how to spell."
The world - "Yeah, I agree."
“Yea” is a very old-fashioned formal way of saying “yes,” used mainly in voting.
When you want to write the common casual version of “yes,” the correct spelling is “yeah”
Who agrees to candidate A for president of the club?
Person 1 Answer: yea
Person 2 answer: nay
Person 3 answer: yea
Person 4 answer: yea
Person 5 answer: nay
Dude: That was cool!
Other dude: Yea!
2. Song title (when one has no brains to come up with another one)
3. A reply used at someone when they say something REALLY stupid in order to show them you do not give a rat's ass.
2. YEA! YEA! YEA! YEA!
3. Idiot: Do you prefer these shoes or these shoes?
Guy: ... Yea.
1. Misspelling of "yeah"
2. Town in regional Victoria, located in the Shire of Murrindindi along the Goulburn Valley Highway. Common place for motorists to stop and get their bearings when travelling interstate. Pronounced "yay".
3. Expression of zest or excitement; also misspelt.
4. Random, meaningless reply that serves as a dismissive response to absolutely anything.
combo of yes and yea
yeas i want a burger with no mustard.....
1. something you say to make the person talking think you were paying attention.
Person 1: Hey, does this blue shirt look better or this white one?
Person 2: yea