A form of the word 'Yup' with means yes or to agree, but in this conjugation we are using the false tense. If you use the word 'yap' in a sentence, you are using sarcasm through the word, ( *Note, you can add additional 'A's if you want to use extreme sarcasm or to show you think the person that asked the question is stupid.
Person 1 - So are you coming to the movies tonight?
Person 2- Yap (or Yaaaaap), I really want to see that movie, right?
To induce in a small period of time in 'resting'. When one is Yap Nap'ing, he/she is not sleeping/napping, but 'resting' whilst at the same time keeping track of their surroundings, even though their eyes are closed.
Yap Nap originates from a member highly regarded in the Yap Nap'ing community. This member is not to be named.
What are you doing Alvin?
I'm Yap Nap'ing
pronounced: yap vak-yoom
1. (noun) An area in which there is little or no sign of aidual interference, such as a library or a studio booth, or any area where there is uninterrupted silence.
2. (noun) An occurrence when one diverts surrounding individuals' attention to oneself.
3. (noun) An area that naturally causes change in one's morale, whether negative or positive, causing silence simultaneously during the process.
(1) "It's too loud here to study. Let's find a yap vacuum."
(2) The sudden outbreak of vulgar word exchange quickly became a yap vacuum.
(3) "This place brings back many bad memories. It's such a yap vacuum."
(another way to say yes) !YAP¡
Person A: Hey, has Andy been smoking pole again?
Person B: !YAP¡
Yap (Young Asian Professional)
- You are in one of these professions:
a) Medicine / Pharmaceutical
d) Investment Banking
- Most of your wardrobe was purchased at Banana Republic
- You go to "mixers" on Thursday nights to meet other Yaps and talk about the Dow Jones.
- You did exactly what your parents wanted you to do and as a result, your life is hella boring
- Your apartment/home is decorated almost exclusively with stuff from Pier 1
- Your parents always talk to their friends about how much money you make. If they don't, then you're a dissapointment
ben: that kid is so smart
andy"yup, he is a YAP
What a man says to his horse, dog or wife while fucking, whipping or riding. Also may come with a slap on the behind.
Wife: yes oh oh oh yes oh come on OH OH OH oh
Man: Giddy-yap, BITCH! *slap*
when someone is talking so much that the only way they'll shut up is if they die.
larry: is she getting off the phone soon?
jerry: nah, dude, she's in terminal yap.