1. To throw away a glorious opportunity.
2. (in football) To kick a ball past a goal when it's much easier to score.
3. To miss.
1. One who goes out of his way to throw away glorious opportunities.
2. One who takes out the trash.
3. An overrated footballer.
4. A heartbreaker, usually breaking 150 million hearts at once
5.an ugly creature found in the mountains, but sometimes straying on to the soccer pitch
Husband: Oh no! I Yakubu'd it!
Emile Heskey wakes up every morning thanking heavens that he is not a Yakubu