look up any word, like fleek:
A typically used word to describe a gay person.

Gay spelled backwards added onto it "in".

Can also be spelled yaqqin.
Have you seen that dude in those extra tight pants?

Yeah, I have , I told him if he was expecting any guys to check him out.

What did he say?

He said yeah!

That guy is so yaggin!
by Janel Strachan December 23, 2007
a word that you would say to someone if they were trying to make you do something you did not want to do
mom: take out the trash
you: mom you be yaggin
by zzbagelzz November 22, 2013