|1.||And There was Much Rejoicing|
Phrase from the comedy classic, Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Because of its relatively obscure nature, it is most often used among geeks and hackers. When someone uses this phrase, it is customary for anyone in earshot to point their index finger upward and wave it like a flag in a circular motion, coupled with a very insincere "yaay" - another reference to the original scene.
A: I smote the dragon, and there was much rejoicing.
B: *twirls finger in the air* yaay.
It is what to say whenever you feel like saying it to whomever you will say it to when your happy
Politics Participant: Lotfy, do you say Tooties <3 alot?
Lotfy: No, Monica does!
Not as big as a dildo, but makes up in it for WIGGLING
1. Tribe of barbarians that invaded the Romans.more...
2. People use this to describe themselves when they are ignorant little bastards that have nothing better to do in life than mope around, be depressed, and talk about suicide. There is a better label for these people: posers.
3. Usually creative, strong, independent thinkers who are fun to be around and generally don't care about popularity. They attract friends who are like them, who aren't necessarily gothic but enjoy a good time and know how to think for themselves. Even if people you label "gothic" and stay away from look scary, actually try talking to them. You'll find that generally they are funny and interesting and aren't afraid to say what they think.
4. Goth music. Buahaha. Good stuff. Think Nine Inch Nails. Yaay. o0
5. People are not always poser goths just because they like "poser" bands like Linkin Park and Evanescence. Though they are NOT goth bands, there are some truly gothic people who just enjoy their songs because they like the tunes and stuff. Just because a few of Evanescence's songs have the word "suicide" in them doesn't mean that all the people who like them cut themselves up for no apparent reason.
But sadly, there are very many people who call themselves goth, are all depressed and STUPID, and listen to those bands just because they think that they're going to be cool because they're listening to *ooh* death and suicide and brokennes... god, people like that make me angry. Sooo angry.
Barney is a big purple dinosaur who stars in the popular kid's show "Barney" ((Of course >_>;)) He teaches kids, along with Baby Bop, DJ, and the group of children on his show, basic pre-school level skills and life's lessons. Barney is loved by kids and parents, but no one inbetween x_x. He is also famous for his "I love you" song.
Preschooler: Mommy Barney's on!!
Mother: Yaay! *sings the I love you song*
Middle school kid: Screw this. *turns channel to MTV*
Supreme Headquarters Allied Power Europe
European head of NATO, and it's still the shittiest place to live. Nothing to do here. Ever. It completely sucks ass. do yourself a favor, and never, NEVER!, come to live here. You WILL regret it.
Its saturday night, yaay.
oh, wait, we're in SHAPE.
lets go sleep, monday comes soon anyway.
(n) 1. A song by Parliament/Funkadelic. The chorus was sampled in a popular Snoop Dogg song.
2. One incredibly funky cat.
1. AAAAtomic doggg!! Bow-wow yo yippy yo yippy yaay!
2. Jared is an atomic dog, for sure.