2. The only game system possible of killing with the RROD.
3. The system that spazzes when you put it vertically.
4. The system in which Halo 3 was released, making it almost the best system, in which the PS3 was claimed to "Pwn it hard"
5. A game system that Bill Gates used some of his $57.5 billion to make
6. The system that people are filing a lawsuit against.
7. YOU DIE!
"Good job. Microsoft"
2."AHHH RED RING OF DEATH!!! MAKE IT STOP!!! (*Grabs sledgehammer*) destroys the xbox 360
3. "I will try my Xbox 360!!! (*CHHHHHH*) aw damn it my Xbox ruined Call of Duty 4.
4. "Lets play halo 3!" Other Kid: "Let's play Guitar Hero for ps3!" Halo 3 kid gets shot, and sony removes his body from the premises, therefore stating that ps3 was good.
Side view of the XBox 360, showing off the *removable* Hard Disk caddy
Front View of the new XBox 360
New features include:
- Improved performance and graphics
- Upgraded Xbox Live (Free silver account for activities like text & voice messaging, video chat / Subscription Gold account for online game multiplayer)
- Detachable hardrive
- Every single game in high definition with at least Xbox Live Aware
- Wireless controller featuring a power/Xbox Live button
- Interchangeable face plates
- Compatibility with MP3 players (such as iPod)
- Backwards compatibility with most Xbox games (v.i.a emulation)
When released, the Xbox 360 will employ the most powerful graphics chip ever created. ATi (Xbox 360's GPU supplier) boasts that the Xbox 360's unified shader architecture allows the console to run at 100% efficiency, while previous consoles ran anywhere at 50% to 70% efficiency. While the PS3 employs more brute strength, the Xbox 360's streamlined processing will allow for overall better performance than the PS3.
With the fact that Xbox 360 is such a multifunctional media hub, Microsoft hopes that the Xbox 360 will appeal even to consumers who are not gamers.
Xbox 360 is unique from PS3 and Nintendo Revolution in that it is really focusing on Xbox Live, and taking online play to the next level.
jon: no microsoft hates me :(
XBox 360 Owner: "Yes"
XBox 360: "GRRRRRCHUCKCHUCKCHUCKGRRRRR"