The most fanboyed and overrated console to date.
Proof that no one in Redmond knows how to market anything; as the most "X-treme" letter in the alphabet is paired with a brief description of its shape.
Lives solely off it "superior Graphics."
"Did you play on your XBox last night?" "No, leave me alone you materialistic prep!"
"We need to launch a console..."
"Kids these days like the letter X, put an X on it."
Bill Gates was wrong when he said the future of video games is graphics, the cornerstone of the industry will always be how fun the games are to play over the way they look.
The way a dumbass
. There is no hyphen, I don't know where they get the hypen...
Guy 1: Hey, you wanna play X-Box in a little bit?
Guy 2: I have an Xbox, not sure what an X-Box is...
An overrated console developed by microsoft to compete with playstation2.Its only got one game which is the halo series..the rest are just for show!
Although many claim its more powerful than PS2 the Xbox/xbox 360 has not sold as much consoles as the PS2 and PS3 consoles worldwide.Interms of popularity it still is behind the ps2!.The reality of it is PS2/ps3 is still better than xbox/xbox360 and we all know it!
check out the figures on consoles sold worldwide...let them speak for themselves!
I have an xbox 360 and it sucks...im trading it in for a ps3!
1) n. A console manufactured by Microsoft.
2) adj. Very big (at least as big as a Xbox as defined in 1.)
My Xbox is so huge, I'm not scared of my brother trying to flush it down the toilet.
Man, that house was so xbox, I got lost in it trying to go to the bathroom...
Best gaming console ever. People who make fun of it are just jealous fucks because they don't have one. Either that or the controller is just bigger than their dinky penises.
Guy 1: "Hey dude, I just got an x-box and it's pretty awesome."
Guy 2: "That thing's fucking gay. The controller is too big and it reminds me of my 3 inch."
A Video Game Console with only one exclusive game worth buying(Chronicles of Riddick)(KOTOR is on PC, Tom Clancy games have gone to PS2 with added features). Which has gone toward funding the already world's richest man Bill Gates
. It's also a large object that can be dropped from American planes on to Iraq if we're lucky enough to have planes that strong. Also made as a home for the homeless with a plutonium core, a good way to start a campfire(it catches on fire faster than matches), and a largly, foolishly profited organization.
X-box's on the top shelf? I thought Egyptian slavery was over
1) A console produced by Microsoft in which they lose money per console sold.
2) A horrible, generic, clunky console created by the low quality company, Microsoft. It is a console that only survives because of Halo, and without it, it would be nothing. Microsoft believes it is a valid strategy to buy out as many companies as possible to create games for their console only; even though once said games are released, they are still awful. Known to have a large following of Xbots
, they will blindly sacrifice their lives to make sure that everyone believes Xbox is the best just because it has Halo.
3) A console which has two good exclusive titles: Halo and Halo 2. All other titles are a) bad or b) multiplatform.
4) A console that is of such poor quality that thousands had to be recalled because the adaptor cable was defective and could cause fires. Controllers are bigger than most houses.
Samuel: I think that I am going to buy an Xbox; I want to support my favorite company, Microsoft.
George: Well, if you really want to support them, you shouldn't buy an Xbox. They lose money each time one is sold; so you would be doing them a favor. Besides, if you want it for the games (read: Halo), then you should just get a better computer, since all of its games are ported onto the PC eventually, anyway.
Samuel: Thanks, George! You're a real pal!