2. The largest cause of hate spam between Sony and Microsoft fanboys, who generally can't think of any insults aside from slanging matches.
2. Ps3 Fanboy: OMFGBBQ XBOX 360 IS SHIT METAL TAMPON IT IS PWNED BY PS3!
360 Fanboy: OMFG PS3 HAS TERRIBLE ONLINE AND FAIL GRAPHICS IT SUCKS BALLS!
Note: To replace any arguement concerning the difference between ps3 and 360, copypasta away.
New features include:
- Improved performance and graphics
- Upgraded Xbox Live (Free silver account for activities like text & voice messaging, video chat / Subscription Gold account for online game multiplayer)
- Detachable hardrive
- Every single game in high definition with at least Xbox Live Aware
- Wireless controller featuring a power/Xbox Live button
- Interchangeable face plates
- Compatibility with MP3 players (such as iPod)
- Backwards compatibility with most Xbox games (v.i.a emulation)
When released, the Xbox 360 will employ the most powerful graphics chip ever created. ATi (Xbox 360's GPU supplier) boasts that the Xbox 360's unified shader architecture allows the console to run at 100% efficiency, while previous consoles ran anywhere at 50% to 70% efficiency. While the PS3 employs more brute strength, the Xbox 360's streamlined processing will allow for overall better performance than the PS3.
With the fact that Xbox 360 is such a multifunctional media hub, Microsoft hopes that the Xbox 360 will appeal even to consumers who are not gamers.
Xbox 360 is unique from PS3 and Nintendo Revolution in that it is really focusing on Xbox Live, and taking online play to the next level.