2.) The common marking for jugs of moonshine, or other backwoods alcoholic beverages in movies, cartoons or television shows.
2.) A movie which contains the antithesis to all actors, Vin Diesel.
2.) If it's whiskey, why do they call it "XXX?"
3.) You paid to watch "XXX?" You're stupid.
2) Roman numeral for 30
3) Three strikes in a row in bowling; turkey
4) A terrible movie starring Vin Diesel
5) Signifying "straight-edge"
2) Dude, my favorite number is XXX!
3) Dude, I bowled a XXX!
4) Dude, I hate that movie, xXx!
5) Dude, he doesn't do drugs, he's XXX!
"An e-mail addressed to you has been blocked by 'PornControl', due to its obscene content. The offending content was 'xxx'."
It turned out that my friend had signed off with, "See you soon, Jenny. xxx"
(a) 'PornControl' (not its real name) was set not to protect the girls from the wicked outside world, but to protect the outside world from the obscene girls.
(b) If it detected an obscenity in an e-mail, it kept the e-mail and just sent the obscenity.
(c) There's nothing wrong with typing 'xxx'
Don't ya just love it?
2) When followed by an L, a size of clothing.
3) The number 30 in Roman numerals.
4) A way of censoring four letter expletives.
2) "Dude, Blair's fat mum wears XXXL."
3) "Dude, know what 30 is in Roman?" "What dude?" "XXX dude."
4) "Dude, fxxx those fxxxing fxxxers at MTV, they've messed up the sxxx TV, cxxxs." "Dude, calm down."