2. v. (to x1 someone) to prove to someone that an email or file exists
3. v. (to get x1'd) to have someone else show that you did indeed actually get a specific email.
4. n. (X1) a desktop search product that lets you search the emails and files on your computer and across your network at speeds matching the original Bell X-1, the first plane to break the speed of sound.
My boss claimed I hadn't told him I was going to be out of the office, but once I x1'd him on it, he had to admit that I had indeed sent the Flee-Mail.
I tried to pretend that I didn't get the email full of my boss' execubabble, but once I got x1'd on it, I was forced to join in the supposed paradigm shift.
2) To move into or onto and object.
3) To kindly get the fuck out of my way, n00b.
Me: "x1, faggot"
You: "Wtf, x1?"
SirFragwell has been banned for TK'ing.