A letter used in online handles when said name is already taken in order to be able to still use the name without adding several different numbers or extra letters that would otherwise confuse the person. Let's face it, when it comes to simple things like remembering your new online account, you really don't want to have to remember 32443278916 just because some other cock suppering whore stole Dan_the_man... although if thats your email (and I'm sorry if it offends you) but you're not really emailing anyone anyways...
Xdan_the_manX writes: hey
jimmy writes: what's with the X's?
Xdan_the_manX writes: some jerk stole dan_the_man and I wouldn't remember the numbers that follow my name, I can barely remember my own password
jimmy writes: wow dude, that's pathetic.
Xdan_the_manX writes: stfu dick
Xdan_the_manX writes: hello?
Xdan_the_manX writes:where'd you go?
In the UK, 'X' is commonly used at the end of a message to represent kisses. Similar to 'Xs and Os' (kisses and hugs) in North America, however 'X' can be and is often used by people of varying familiarity (platonic friendships, siblings, crushes, dating, married, etc.) Usually more Xs means more familiarity. Xs can be seen used between two people of the same sex without being regarded as homosexual.
1) Hey are you still coming to London for my fancy dress
2) Heard you were back in town sexy. Haven't had a good shag
in ages, so how bout it? xxxxxx
3) Can you pick up some curry
for dinner on your way home love? Cheers x
a letter that teachers force us to "find".
Teacher- "Please find the value of x in this equation."
Slang term for the drug Ecstacy. Also called e
Ey man, u want some x?
The 24th letter of the alphabet or the letter between W and Y
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
1) The twenty-fourth (24th) and antepenultimate
letter of the English alphabet.X
can also mean but is not limited to the following:
2) The Roman numeral for Ten (10)
3) A variable
, often seen in mathematics disciplines
4) A slang term for the drug MDMA
also known as ecstasy
5) A "kiss" when used at the end of a letter or other correspondence.
1. "...w X y and z...now you know you abcs!"
2. "To Romans, XXX = 30. To Americans XXX is usually accompanied by LIVE NUDES!"
3. "When the teacher tells me to solve for x I tell her to suck a d
4. "When I'm rolling
on x I always want to rub all over everything like a cat"
5. ...the end. xxxx OR sincerely, name xoxoxo
Something that math is always is searching for. But we never know "y".
Johnny has "x" apples and 4 bananas, if x is twice the amount of bananas, find x?
An itty-bitty x
. It's so darn cute!
That × is much cuter than x.