1) The act of wrecking or the state of being wrecked.
2) Accidental destruction of a ship; a shipwreck.
3) The remains of something that has been wrecked or ruined.
4) Something shattered or dilapidated.
5) A person who is physically or mentally broken down or worn out.
variations: wrecked, wreck, wrecks etc
Sruthy after the party, "I was wreckin it"
Danielle commenting on Usha at the party, "They were wreckin' it"
Meera talking about her test, "I'm going to be wreckin it."
Kayal talking about Saira, "she is wreckin it A LOT."
when you're doin really good freestyling or rapping.
mayne dat boy trae is wreckin it
If you have been asked by limo's if you need a ride, get bottles at any bar and VIP status, Get hollerd at multiple times, get cops to get your number, you are wreckin it}
Those girls were wreckin it when the limo driver gave them a free bottle of patrone.