1. on a scale from worst to best, a sham wow is the top of the food chain when it comes to either looks, personality, or both. an expression mostly associated with the female gender, a 'sham wow' may sometimes be used to refer to males under the right circumstances. a 10 out of 10.
2. The ShamWow is a revolutionary, multi-use cleaning cloth that holds over 20 times its' weight in liquids. It's like a towel, chamois and a sponge all in one.
1. Britney Spears, before the meltdown, was a sham wow!
2. I've got a sham wow waiting in my hotel room.
An expression that is used in reaction to an extreme situation or something that depicts a "WOW" moment.
person #1: "Orphus!!"
person #2: "What does that mean?"
person #1: " Go look it up on Urban Dictionary"
person #2: Goes and reads definition
person #2: "Ja-WoW! That's crazy!"
A World of Warcraft roleplaying private server with a funloving community. People who exploit the rules for their own personal gain are outcasted and seek to slander the forum due to its high standards of living.
Libertas WoW is America and everyone else that goes out of their way to slander Libertas are third world countries in comparison.
"Libertas WoW! LISTEN TO ME! I CAN TELEPORT USING THIS SPELL. SEE!?" says the distraught random outcast of roleplaying society trying to save some sort of dignity.
"too bad 7th level magic in D&D is very powerful and beyond the ken of most ordinary magicians
u mad" says the experienced user, nullifying the outcast's argument with but a pair of statements.
And so the divine comedy of World of Warcraft roleplaying continues.
note: *WoW*, not wow or wow.
WoW is a health video shown to middle schoolers where a woman (normally fat and old) holds up sock puppets explaining birth and sex. It is probably one of the scariest things you'll ever see.
WoW stands for *Wonders of Wonders*
(paralyzed kid being wheeled away by the ambulance)
Person A: Dude what happened to her?
Person B: She just came out of the WoW assembly...
1. absolutely perfect response for one that does that pay attention.
- wow - fake show of amazement, one method to improve friendship
- haha - fake laughter, further improving friendship
*together they make a deadly combo
2. a response that occurs when one does not know how to respond
- Sally: Like yesterday I was liek washing the dishes and I saw a cockroach! Like OMG! It was sooo funni!
- Bobby: haha wow
- Bobby: I LOVE PEDO BEARS!
- Sally: (thinking ummm...) haha wow
Someone who is a complete loser because they devote their lives to this game.
Not to be confused with WoW player, because ordinary players don't necessarily waste their lives on it.
John: 'I just pulled an all nighter playing WoW to get my Rogue up to level 80 before I go broke and can't renew my membership'
Ted: 'Dude you are such a WoW fag!'
John: 'You play it too!'
Ted: 'Yeah but I don't waste my life on it!'
An impressive, nerdy, and often useless mental or physical ability.
A term used to describe something that is nerdy and cool at the same time.
It is the accidental brainchild of Baroness Susan Greenfieldidiot, who, on one of her regular rants warning about the dangers of the internet on the brain, said that modern technology would result in a generation of people obsessed with 'yuck and wow'; this was mis-transcribed, and subsequently printed as 'yaka-wow'.
Its dual use as a noun or an adjective is similar to that of the irish word craic. It is also extremely phonologically pleasing as a phrase.
The yaka-wow is strong in you.
Being able to simultaneously apply two socks is very yaka-wow.